Melt-blown fabric , also known as melt-blown non-woven fabric and Melt blown Cloth , uses polypropylene as the main raw material, fiber diameter can reach 1-5 microns, it is widely used in the fields of air, liquid filtration materials, insulation materials, absorption materials, мask materials, thermal insulation materials and wiping cloths.
Our meltblown nonwoven fabric many voids, fluffy structure, good fold resistance, ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure, thereby increasing the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, making the melt-blown cloth have good filterability, shielding, heat insulation and Oil absorption.
Different Types of Meltblown Fabric For Sale
Spunbon Nonwoven Fabric For Sale
More Parts for Disposable Medical & N/Kn95 Manufacturing
As we know, besides the meltblown fabric and spunbond nonwoven fabric, the nose bridge, ear rope also are the important parts for Disposable Medical & N/Kn95 Manufacturing, For the KN95 мask, Besides the Nose Bridge, мask rope, it also need the hot air cotton as the meddle layer, any interest, please leave message for more information and quotation.
Production Video of Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric For Face маsk
Level Standard of Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric
Bacterial filtration rate (BFE:Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) standard:
1. The colony that can pass the test substance is less than 1%, and the filtration efficiency reaches more than 99%, reaching BFE99;
2. If the colony that can pass the test substance is less than 5%, the filtration efficiency reaches 95% or more, and then it reaches BFE95;
3. If the colony that can pass the test substance is less than 10%, the filtration efficiency will reach more than 90%, and then it will reach BFE90.
Are you interested in our meltblown fabric for medical protective product ? Do you want to get free sample For testing?Please Send Us an Inquiry
1. The micro-particles that can pass the test object are less than 1%, and the filtration efficiency reaches more than 99%, reaching PFE99;
2. If the micro-particles that can pass the test substance are less than 5%, the filtration efficiency will reach more than 95%, and then it will reach PFE95;
3. If the micro-particles that can pass the test substance are less than 10%, the filtration efficiency will reach more than 90%, and then PFE90 will be achieved.
Specification of Meltblown Nonwoven Fabrics
|Item Name||Melt-blown, non-woven fabric|
|Grade||BFE99/95,PFE99/95 suitable for highest PCE rated respirators and protective мasks.|
|Bacterial Filtration Efficiency||95%/99%|
|Particulate Filtration Efficiency||95%/99%|
|Basic Weight||20 – 80 GSM|
|Flow Rate||85 L/minute|
|Fiber diameter||1 – 5 microns|
|Application||Daily Protective Face Materials（PFE99、KN90、KN95、N95、N99）|
|Surgical Face Materials|
|Industrial Dust Protective Face Material （FFP1、FFP2、FFP3）|
Beston Group is China leading Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric manufacturer and supplier with over 20 years experience and factory directly sale. In last decades, we have exported our Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric to 80+ country, including, UK, Phillipines, Australia, Malaysia, Ireland, Singpore, Nepal, New Zealand, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, India, Mexico, America, Ireland, Egypt, Kenya, Ghana, Cameroon, Ukraine, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, etc. And achieved the wide user’s trust and good reputation.
If you want to learn more successful case of meltblown fabric in different country?Please Send Us an Inquiry
Application of Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric
1.Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterilization wraps, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.
2.Fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc.
3.Cloth for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flake, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.
4.Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.
5.Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
6.Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.